AKBAR TRAVELS OF INDIA CAR RENTAL SERVICES
AKBAR TRAVELS OF INDIA CAR RENTAL SERVICES (hereinafter for the sake of brevity be referred to as “Akbar Travels Car rental/ Akbar Travels”) recognizes the importance of privacy of its users and also of maintaining confidentiality of the information provided by its users as a responsible data controller and data processer.
- Akbar Travels shall mean shall mean the proprietary firm “Akbar Travels of India Car Rental Services”, a proprietary entity having registered office at 69-71, Akbar Bhavan, Janjikar Street, Near Crawford Market, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Pincode: 400003.
- "Customer" or "User" shall mean and include any person using the Sites or Services of the Akbar Travels.
- "Device" shall mean computer, laptop, mobile, tablet or any other electronic / mechanical equipment used to access the car rental services or the services provided by Akbar Travels.
- "Personal Information" or "Protected Information" or "Information" shall mean and include Customer's name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, credit card information, destination address, billing address(if required), etc. collected by Akbar Travels through various online modes (i.e. website or mobile application) and offline modes (i.e. letters, phone or in person or shared by the user at the Akbar Travel’s counter ).
- "Sites" shall mean the website (www.akbarcab.com), mobile site(s) and/or mobile application.
- "Services" shall mean and include any services provide by Akbar Travels.
- "TPSP" shall mean a third party service provider.
- If you have any concerns in the processing your data and wish to withdraw your consent, you may do so by writing to the following email id: email@example.com. However, if such processing of data is essential for us to be able to provide service to you, then we may not be able to serve or confirm your bookings after your withdrawal of consent.
SCOPE & APPLICATION
- Information Akbar Travel collects as User access Company Sites and uses Services: In addition to any Protected Information or other Information that User choose to submit to Company, the Company and its TPSP may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever User visits or interacts with the Services ("Usage Information"). This Usage Information may include the browser that User are using, the URL that referred User to firm's Services, all of the areas within firm's Services that User visits, and the time of day, among other information.
- Device Information: Company collects information about mobile device, including the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Log Information: Company also collects server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service User were using before interacting with firm's Services. In case of booking via call center, Company may record calls for quality and training purposes. In addition, tracking information is collected as User navigates through Company's Services, including, but not limited to geographic areas. The driver's mobile phone will send GPS coordinates, during the ride, to Company servers. Most GPS enabled mobile devices or such devices can define one's location including driver’s location to within 50 feet.
PURPOSES OF USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- The firm uses information other than Personal Information that User provides for the purpose of fulfillment of the requests and improvement of the Sites and materials contained thereon and for any other purposes which the firm deem reasonable and necessary. Akbar Travels may, from time to time, produce reports for advertisers, sponsors, group companies and vendors containing anonymous, aggregate information about its Users, such as demographic, age and online Usage Information. This information allows Akbar Travels to provide content and offers that are most relevant to its Users to work more closely with advertisers. Akbar Travels doesn't include any Personal Information of its Users in these reports.
- Akbar travels will send User strictly Service related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if its Services are temporarily suspended for maintenance, the Company might send User an email if required. If User does not wish to receive them, User has the option to deactivate its account.
- The Company provides some of the Protected Information (such as name, destination & Pick up address, contact number) to the driver who undertakes the user’s delivery to the destination after user's request for transportation so that the driver may contact and find User. The firm for which drivers work (that are providing the transportation service) are also able to access Protected Information, including the geo-location data. The firm uses the geo-location information for various purposes, including for User to be able to view the drivers in its area that are close to the location, for User to set their pick up location, for the drivers to identify their pick-up location, to send User promotions and offers, and to allow User (if User choose through any features firm may provide) to share this information with other people.
- In addition, the firm may use the Protected Information or Usage Information that the Company collects about User:
- to provide User with information or Services or process transactions that User has requested or agreed to receive including to send electronic newsletters, or to provide with special offers or promotional materials on behalf of Company or third parties;
- to enable User to participate in a variety of the Services features such as online or mobile entry sweepstakes, contests or other promotions;
- to contact User with regard to the use of the Services and in firm's discretion, changes to the Services and/or the Service policies;
- for internal business purposes;
- for inclusion in firm's data analytics;
PERMISSIONS REQUIRED FOR USING FIRM’S MOBILE APPLICATIONS
When the Akbar Travels app is installed on your phone or tablet, a list of permissions appear and are needed for the app to function effectively. There is no option to customize the list. The permissions that Akbar Travels requires and the data that shall be accessed and its use is as below:
- ANDROID & IOS PERMISSIONS:
i. Device & App history: Akbar Travels need the user’s device permission to get information about the user’s device, like OS (operating system) name, OS version, mobile network, hardware model, unique device identifier, preferred language, etc. Basis these inputs, Akbar Travels intend to optimize the users travel booking experience, use OS specific capabilities to drive great in-funnel experiences using components of device’s OS, etc.
ii. Identity: This permission enables Akbar Travels to know about details of users account(s) on user’s mobile device. Akbar Travels use this info to auto-fill user’s email ID’s and provide a typing free in-funnel experience. It helps the firm map email ID’s to a particular user to give the user the benefit of exclusive travel offers, wallet cash-backs, etc. It also allows facilitating your Facebook and Google+ login.
iii. Location (if required): This permission enables Akbar Travels to give the user the benefit of location specific deals and provide the user, a personalized in-funnel experience. When the user launches application to make a travel booking, the firm auto-detect the user’s location so that the user’s nearest airport or city is auto-filled. .
SHARING OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Akbar Travels may share User's Personal Information with such statutory and legal authorities as may be required under the existing laws. Save and except for the above Akbar Travels is not permitted to sell or otherwise disclose User's Personal Information to TPSP (third party service provider) except as authorized by the User, or as permitted or required by law.
- Shared Personal Information User's name, address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, occupation, e-mail address, etc.
- Purposes & use of shared Information Personal Information is shared to enable joint users to supply specific information requested by Customers, undertake surveys or competitions, etc., manage products and Services, display or send custom, personalized content to Users and send newsletters, mail, e-mails, features, promotional material, surveys and other updates, information or offers to Users.
- Sharing of Information not Containing Personal Information Com may share anonymous, aggregate demographic information, and anonymous information obtained from cookies and similar technologies, with its sponsors, promotional and business partners, and participating vendors. No Personal Information, such as credit card information, is disclosed to any of these third parties in sharing such anonymous information.
ii. TPSP providing Services on Akbar Travel's behalf:- Akbar Travels uses or may use third party companies and individuals to provide or perform certain aspects of the Services on firm's behalf to facilitate the Services, to host the Services, design and/or operate the Services' features, track the Services' analytics, process payments, engage in anti-fraud and security measures, provide customer support, provide geo-location information to Akbar Travel's drivers, enable Company to send special offers, perform technical services (e.g. without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Services‘ features), or perform other administrative services.
iv. Sister Concerns or Co-Branded Services:- Certain aspects of the Services may be provided to User in association with TPSP ("Co-Branded Services") or sister concerns of Akbar Travels such as sponsors and charities and may require User to disclose Protected Information to them. Such Co-Branded Services or sister concerns of Akbar Travels will identify the third party. If User elects to register for products and/or services through the Co-Branded Services, User shall have deemed to consent to providing the Information to both Company and the third party. Further, if User sign-in to a Co-Branded Service with a username and password obtained through firm's Services, the Protected Information may be disclosed to the identified third parties for that Co-Branded Service and will be subject to their posted privacy policies.
v. Contests and Promotions:- Akbar Travels may offer promotions through the Services that may require registration. By participating in a promotion, User is agreeing to official rules that govern that promotion, which may contain specific requirements of User, including, allowing the sponsor of the promotion to use the name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the promotion. If User chooses to enter a promotion, User agrees that the Protected Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the promotion's official rules, such as on a winners list.
vii. Business Transfer:- Akbar Travels may share User's Information, including User's Protected Information and Usage Information with its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons. Company also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Services or applicable database; or (ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of Akbar Travels membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process
SUPPLY OF INFORMATION TO CUSTOMERS
- Akbar Travels may extend e-mail offers to Users or Customers on behalf of Company's business partners about a particular product or service that may be of interest to User without sharing the name or e-mail address with or disclosing the name or e-mail address to those business partners, of course, User may opt out of receiving these offers at any time. Sometimes Akbar Travels will give User the opportunity to opt in to receive e-mail offers from TSPS not affiliated with Akbar Travels. If User decides to accept these offers, Akbar Travels will provide, upon the consent, the contact information to the TSPS.
- Akbar Travels urges Users to review carefully the privacy policies of these firms. Akbar Travels is not responsible for the privacy policies and procedures of any third party.
CREDIT CARD COMPANIES
- In the event that User choose to transact using a credit card, Akbar Travels will supply to the credit card company all relevant Information about the name and other service details, trip date, total cost and other information necessary to process the transaction. Akbar Travels will not otherwise provide any Personal Information to the credit card company without User's permission.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
- Akbar Travels will not disclose the Personal Information to any TPSP without the consent; provided, however, that Company reserves the right to use or disclose to TPSP any information without a Customer's consent in the following circumstances: (i) if it is requested by any laws and regulations; (ii) If Company deems it necessary for protection and security of human life, body or assets;(iii) If Company deems it particularly necessary for cooperation with a governmental body or other public organization or its designee in discharging its duties pursuant to the laws and regulations (including investigating breach of laws), or otherwise deems it particularly necessary for the public interest; (iv) if Akbar Travels outsources the handling of Personal Information to the extent necessary for its business operation
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY DRIVERS
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WHILE AKBAR TRAVELS HAS TAKEN COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS TO SAFEGUARD PERSONAL INFORMATION, AKBAR TRAVELS CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE COMPLETE SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BECAUSE COMPLETE SECURITY DOES NOT PRESENTLY EXIST ON THE INTERNET.
- Where User have chosen a password which enables User to access certain parts of Sites, User is responsible for keeping this password confidential. Akbar Travels asks User not to share a password with anyone.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS
The contact details of the Grievance Officer are as follows:
Grievance Officer : Kumar
Contact No. : +91 9833550445
e-Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are using the following permission set for only input purposes. These permissions are not used to store any type of personal information from the user.
Above authorizations are utilized distinctly to catch data from the camera, perused telephone state, and read contact for perusing contact subtleties for a crisis call. Information of client taking under authorization is appropriately secure and under law of google consents.
Location Permission Declaration:
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION & ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION